Have you wondered how your FICO score is calculated?
* Payment history (35%): Whether you have a history of making your payments on time.
* Credit Utilization (30%): The percentage of credit you’re currently using compared to your total amount of available credit.
* Length of credit history (15%): How long your credit accounts have been established.
* New credit (10%): Whether you’ve opened multiple new accounts within a short period of time.
* Credit mix (10%): How much of your available credit comes from credit cards versus installment loans like mortgages or personal loans.
DISCLAIMER: The materials available at this web site are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact an attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between this attorney and the reader.